Welcome to Five for Wednesday, our weekly round-up of tech-focused news. Lots of Google information this week!
- Time will tell if Google’s new approach to fighting all those annoying robocalls to your cell phone will pay off.
- Not wanting Apple to dominate the product announcement headlines, Google just held their most recent product event. Here’s the important stuff you need to know.
- Wondering how the new Pixel Slate tablet compares to Surface and iPad tablets? Stop wondering; we’ve got you covered.
- This will surely interest busy REALTORS®: the creator of Android is building a phone with serious AI capabilities to (among other things) “mimic the user and automatically respond to messages on their behalf.”
- We’ve said it for a while: augmented reality (AR) is here to stay, and here to shake up homebuying and staging. Apple’s acquisition of several companies demonstrates a serious interest on their part.