Welcome to Five for Wednesday, our weekly round-up of tech-focused news.
- While not yet in production, the existence of Samsung’s rumored foldable phone has been confirmed. What looks like a normally-sized Android phone unfolds to become a (roughly) 7-inch tablet. If this is done and received well, look for all sorts of experimental form features for phones in the coming months.
- Here’s a thorough review of Google’s Home Hub, right before the holidays 🙂
- If you’re a Google Maps user who’s always envied some of the features of Waze, these developments should make you happy.
- If your office has, or wants, to improve its green profile, here’s something to aspire to: the greenest office in the world.
- No REALTOR® if ever going to escape email, but here’s an interesting way to tame it.